|Airtel Bangladesh 3G Internet packs|
|Both Prepaid & Postpaid||10||30MB||2 days||*121*781#||Prepaid *778*555#
*15% VAT applicable
|Recharge 3G internet packs|
|Type||Recharge Amount*||Volume||Validity||Activation||Balance check|
|Prepaid Only||17||40MB||3 days||Recharge 17||*778*4#|
|98||250MB||30 days||Recharge 98|
|229||1GB||30 days||Recharge 229|
|398||2GB||30 days||Recharge 398|
|517||3GB||30 days||Recharge 517|
|747||5GB||30 days||Recharge 747|
* VAT included.
|Airtel Smartphone Plan|
|Type||Recharge Amount||Volume||Validity||Activation||Balance check|
|Prepaid Only||863||6GB*||90 days||Recharge 863||*778*41#|
*6GB amount will be dispersed over 90 days. Subscriber will be able to use 2GB every 30 days. * VAT included.
- How do I activate 3G?dial *121*555#.
After activation you can enjoy any of the above packs at 3G speeds.
- Can these packs be used in 2G also?
Any of the above 3G packs can be used in 2G as well as 3G
- Can I use 3G on my old airtel 3G sim?
airtel existing SIM card is ready to use 3G, so any airtel subscriber can use 3G anytime if he/she is under 3G coverage and activated 3G services .
- Can I buy these from USSD menu or IVR?
All above 3G internet packs are also available in USSD menu *121*7# and IVR 1212 (free), you can check and buy your preferred pack from there.
- Can I use 3G without purchasing a pack?
You can. It’sthe default 3G service if you do not have any 3G pack purchased. You can use anytime at tariff rate 0.01Tk/KB (VAT applicable). Your daily usages limit for 3G Pay As You Go internet type is 10MB/ day; as soon as your daily usages limit reaches to 10MB your 3G internet service will be barred and will be unbarred automatically next day.
- 3G Pay As you go:
you will receive notification at your 8MB 3G Pay As you Go usages as well as your 10MB usages
to continue 3G internet usages further after Pay As You go blocking need to subscribe any 3G internet pack which will ensure your uninterrupted 3G internet usage at much lower cost.
- 3G Speed:
all above airtel 3G internet packs are with no speed limit. Speed may vary depending on location, reception quality, and network utilization.
all 3G internet packs have auto-renewal feature, availing auto-renewal your remaining data volume will be forwarded with new pack. Recharge 3G packs do not have this feature.
if you want to stop auto-renewal write in SMS <3GOFF> and send to 5000; after expiry of your existing pack validity it will not be renewed and if you don’t subscribe any further 3G internet pack within the existing pack validity the remaining internet volume will be cleared out from account after validity expiry.
- Volume expired before validity expires:
if your 3G internet pack volume is consumed before expiry of its validity you will be charged BDT 0.01/10KB for additional usages till the remaining pack validity, and after expiry of the pack valdity if you are not faciliated with auto-renewal your internet usages will fall in ‘Pay As You Go’ and will be charged BDT 0.01/KB.
|3G Internet Price Comparison|
|Pack||Validity||Offers by other operators||airtel price||airtel advantage||Activation|
|30MB||2 days||25MB /1 day||10||5MB & 1 day extra||*121*781#|
|150MB||7 days||Max: 75MB / 5 days||50||Double MB (75MB extra)||*121*5003#|
|300MB||30 days||Max: 250 MB / 30 days||100||50 MB extra||*121*5011#|
|1GB||30 days||Min: 275TK Max: 300TK||199||Save 76TK to 101TK||*121*5014#|
|1.5GB||30 days||Max: 1GB / 30 days||275||500MB extra||*121*731#|
|3GB||30 days||Min: 700TK Max: 750TK||450||Save 250TK – 300TK||*121*5025#|
|5GB||30 days||Min: 950TK||650||Save 300TK||*121*711#|
So with airtel 3G you save more and experience unbeatable speed with no limit!
- High speed mobile internet access on your phone.
- High quality voice service: The quality of voice calls is much better in 3G compared to 2G services.
- Faster download: 3G users can download songs, video content, high resolution photos and other files at high speed.
- Mobile with broadband experience: 3G subscribers can use their phones for high speed internet as long as they are in a region under 3G coverage
- Video services: 3G user can enjoy video call facility where both the caller and receiver will be able to see each other while speaking, if both have 3G services and 3G-enabled handsets: 3G enables its users to send video mails and video clips to their friends.
- Mobile TV: 3G users can watch TV programmers of different channels on their phone, even when they’re on the move.
- You should be latched on to Airtel’s 3G Network
- You should have a 3G-enabled handset
- 3G subscription or a 3G pack
- High speed mobile Internet
- Video streaming, TV broadcast
- Video calls, video clips – news, music, sports
- Enhanced gaming, chat, location services
(Windows Phone), or App World (Blackberry) from handset.
- Full song downloads – a 3MB song which used to take 1min, will now take about 6sec
- Mobile TV – you can watch TV on your mobile with a choice of channels of all genres – news, entertainment, sports and so on.
- Multi player Gaming – now you can play games and compete with other people through multi player gaming
- Video Talkies – these are short edited versions of movies that you can watch while on the move
- Video Alerts – You can get daily video alerts on topics of your choice from fitness to Bollywood to sports and many other options
- Higher Capacity and noiseless voice
- High-Speed Internet and wireless application protocol
- Video calling
- Mobile TV
- Mobile Music
- Enhanced Video and audio streaming
- Video conferencing
- Online HD gaming
- Localization base services
- Messaging services
- Universal roaming
- All sorts of multimedia services
- New/ first time User: Customer will receive the automatic configuration/setting parameters for Internet as soon as insert the airtel SIM card the very first time. Just need to save it for enjoying data services.
- Existing user in case of switching the handset: Whenever you are going to change your handset you will automatically receive the setups for the new handset. Just save it.
- You can also configure internet on your handset manually, based on different Operating Systems such as Android, Windows, iPhone, iPad and others.