Teletalk offered to Emergency Taka Balance Service is a service prepaid mobile subscriber base to facilitate Teletalk advance Taka payable on the next airtime recharge.
Upon meeting the eligibility Teletalk rules, the customer will make an automated Airtime Credit request through one of the available channels (Teletalk SMS and USSD). The system will credit the airtime on customer’s account. The borrowed airtime will be repaid the next time the customer recharges his account without charging any service fee.
To avail Teletalk Emergency Balance Service, subscriber can –
Dial *1122# to request an emergency balance. You can also get other details such as pending loan amount,your eligibility, history, status etc.
Send SMS 50 to get 50 Taka, 30 to get 30 Taka, 20 to get 20 Taka or 10 to get 10 Taka to 1122. You can also send YES to 1122 to get your maximum eligible emergency balance hassle free.
Product details –
- Emergency Balance can be used for any purpose with unlimited validity.
- After availing emergency Balance, the loan amount will be automatically deducted from the customer’s account on their next recharge. So, you can just recharge and repay the loan without any additional service fee.
- Eligible Emergency Balance amount will get refreshed based on customer usage behavior and repayment frequency.
- To avail the Emergency Balance, customers need to dial *1122# or SMS YES to 1122.
- SMS sent to 1122 is Toll-free and no monthly subscription fee will be charged for Emergency Balance service.
- Customers will be able to check the Emergency Balance status by dialing *1122# or SMS STATUS to 1122.
Teletalk Terms & Conditions –
- To enjoy Teletalk emergency balance,customerneed to be active and registered Teletalk pre-paid subscriber.
- Customer eligibility will be as per below usage criteria –
*Teletalk reserves right to change the criteria without prior notice
- Customer can only avail further emergency balance after paying the due amount in full.
- All other tariffs, services and pulse will remain unchanged