How To Can Set FNF Number Add/Delete/Change For Grameenphone/Robi/Banglalink/Teletalk/Airtel & Citycell
GP Friends & Family (How To Can Set Grameenphone FNF Number Add/Delete/Change )
The procedure of F&F activation, change, addition for Prepaid and Post paid as per the below table:
Applicable product: GP Prepaid, djuice, Ekota, BS Prepaid, Xplore and BS postpaid.
|Friends & Family
[ Prepaid & Postpaid]
Example: 017XXXXXXXX 017YYYYYYYY 017ZZZZZZZZ
Example: 017XXXXXXXX 017NNNNNNNN
|Add (New Number)||newnumber <space>newnumber
Example: 017NNNNNNNN 017ZZZZZZZZ
|Charge||Message charge Tk. 2.00/SMS|
Super F&F Activation and Modification Process:
|Activation||SF <space>Mobile Number|
|Change/Modification||SFC <space>Old Number<space>New Number|
- Super F&F is applicable only for Bondhu, Amontron and Xplore Package
- Super F&F can be changed after 15 days of activation
F&F port for the eligible products will be remaining 2888.
Note: Already assigned F&F numbers can be changed after 15 days.
*2888# USSD Menu:
Customers can dial *2888# to add, delete, view and Change the FnF and Super FnF number. This is applicable for those price plans that have FnF or Super FnF like: Bondhu, Amontron, Xplore, djuice, Business Solution and Ekota (1& 3)
|*2888*1#||1 Add Super FnF|
|*2888*2#||2 Add FnF|
|*2888*4#||4 View FnF|
|*2888*5#||5 Change FnF|
|*2888*6#||6 Change Super FnF|
Who can use this USSD?
This menu can be used for those price plans that have FnF or Super FnF, like: Bondhu, Amontron, xplore, djuice, business solution and Ekota (1 & 3).
Can customers add, delete, and change multiple numbers through this menu?
No, customer cannot add, delete, change multiple number through this menu. But customer can add, delete, and change number one after another.
How to Add/Delete/Change/Check FNF Banglalink Super FNF
Dial *166*8*old number*new number#
Add a Banglalink Number
Example Add 019XXXXXXXX and send sms to 3300Replace or Change a Number
Example ch 019XXXXXXXX 019XXXXXXXX and send sms to 3300Delete a Number
Type rem number and send sms to 3300
The Friends & Family (FnF) feature allows Robi subscribers to talk to their selected numbers at a reduced call rate and the Partner number allows even more benefits. So, just follow the following simple steps to set FnF and Partner numbers and enjoy fantastic call rates and benefits!
How to Set FnF and Partner Numbers:
1. Dial *140#, select ‘FnF & Partner’ and follow instructions thereafter
2. SMS to 8363 (8FNF) as follows:
|Add FnF numbers||A FnF numbers||A 018xxxxxxxx 017xxxxxxxx 019xxxxxxxx|
|Add Partner number||P Priyo (Partner) Number||P 018xxxxxxxx|
|Delete FnF and Partner number||D number (to be deleted)||D 018xxxxxxxx|
|To know FnF and Partner number(s)||F||F|
|To know about the whole process||H||H|
– Maximum of 3 numbers can be added as FnF with 1 SMS
– Maximum 1 number can be added as Partner with 1 SMS
– Maximum 1 number can be deleted from FnF and Partner list with 1 SMS
– Each FnF & Partner number can be changed after 15 days
– SMS will be free of cost.
How to set/Delete/replace F&F in Airtel?
SMS “DELETE016XXXXXXXX” to 7353 (free)
To replace a number dial *121*4*3#
To check FnF list dial *121*4*4#
N.B: For your concern, don’t press space in your sms format
How to set F&F in Teletalk?
Teletalk FnF Activation Procedure:
To Set FnF Number:
1st Step: Write Reg in message option and send it to 363
2nd Step: After geting a confirmation SMS to add a FnF number – write Add in message option then put a space then write the desired FnF number and send to 363
For Example: Add <Space> 0155XXXXXXXX and send to 363
To set every FnF number you have to send separate message by following the same procedure.
It will be activated within 72 hours.
Delete & Check FnF: Dial 1515 and follow the next direction.
Change Teletalk FnF: Dial 1515 and follow the next direction.
How to Set FnF in Citycell
- To set FnF numbers in Citycell, type “FnF<space>mobile number” and send it to 1111.
- If you want to set both FnF numbers at a time, type “FnF<space><mobile1><space><mobile2>” and send to 1111.
- In both cases, you will receive a confirmation message from Citycell.
How to Check Balance in Citycell
- Dial *120 to listen the bill information.
- Write bill and send sms to 7678 – to see internet data usage and bill information by sms.
- Dial *222 – to recharge any Postpaid Cash Card by following voice or IVR instruction.
- Bill Payment at any Citycell Customer Point / Center.
- Online Self Care “www.citycell.com” to check data usage, bill query and more details.
- Dial *811 – to listen prepaid primary account balance.
- Dial *887 – to get sms of you secondary account or bonus account information.
- Write usage and send sms to 811 – to see internet data usage and validity information by sms.
- Dial *887*Hidden number of scratch card – to recharge any Prepaid Aalap Card or scratch card.
- Dial *888 – to recharge the Aalap Card by following voice or IVR instruction.
- Etop-up – to recharge prepaid account from retailer shop through electric top up.