Gp customers will get free talktime of 200 taka if they register their un-registered SIM For Gp Biometric Re registration by 27th May.
- The Gp Talktime value will be delivered within 72 hours of re-registration
- The Gp Talktime is valid for 7 days for GP –GP call only
- Dial *566*8# to know remaining balance
- Gp Talktime minutes of re-registered customer will be deducted from this 200 taka talk time first then from main balance
- The offer is applicable for all Gp re-registering Grameenphone customers till 27th May, 2016
Gp Biometric Re registration 1 GB Internet at Taka 9
1 GB internet @ BDT 9 for biometric registered SIM users
Grameenphone always strives to ensure uninterrupted use of mobile use. As a responsible citizen of the state, to use mobile phone providing correct information and identification is civic duty towards the country.
Grameenphone is offering an attractive data offer to the subscriber who will re-register their existing SIM. New SIM through biometric process will not eligible for this offer.
After successful re-registration all the existing SIM will get the following offer.
Gp biometric Re registered SIM Offer details:
- Customer can purchase 1 GB internet at BDT9 (SD+inclusive of VAT+SC) with 7 days (2am-12pm) validity after successful re registration through biometric
- To activate customer needs to dial *5000*99#
- All GP post-paid and pre-paid (except ERS, BS Postpaid and Prepaid) customer will get the offer after successful re-registration.
- A customer can avail the offer once during the campaign period.
- After volume expiration customer will be charged at TK.01/10KB up to TK200 till expiry date
- If customer opt-in while enjoying any regular pack, volume will not be carry forwarded
- To check Balance dial *121*1*2#
- Launch date 25th February and it will continue until further notice.
Use of Illegal and Unregistered SIM is harmful for you and the country.